Sunday, August 29, 2010

testing... testing... is this thing on?

Frank helped me move in to my new digs up in the mountains yesterday. We were able to fit:
3 bikes (1 was his)
a dresser
2 plastic bins
1 pine tree
some boxes
some bags
a lot of beer & wine (pick-me-ups for rainy days)

into the back of his truck. We were graced with good weather, and a beautiful location to be moved to. Here are some photos of my new pad. I'll put up more this week on the location here at NCI and then keep you up on what's going on in the world of training.



enjoying morning bagels in the kitchen


living room & porch views. not an ad for my bike.



went to mazama on sunday for a lazy day of climbing and biking. This is post coyote sighting on the mazama trail system.

p.s Communication updates - i have none... as in, i have no idea how the heck the phone works here. So for now, the best thing to do is to email me... and if you really need to talk to me, i'll be back in my room around 8 - 9ish every night, so i can call you via skype then. If you're an east coaster, i can give you a call before 9am my time. just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment