Saturday, November 6, 2010

wait, what?

i leave for the grand on Tuesday. I still have zero comprehension of what is going to occur on this trip, what I will see or what it's like to go rafting. I have a few visions currently of what is going to occur while on this trip.













I've never been to the south west. I've never really been in a canyon. I have never been in the desert (unless we consider that death run I did in Utah this summer) and I have never seen a scorpion before.

On a slightly related note, I did get my SPOT up and running for this trip (HOOORAY) and seems slightly reliable after a few tests this afternoon. I have set up a new page for the Grand, so if you would like to watch my travels, please go here: Floating!!

I'll post more before I leave, and then I'll get some super random posts up on this thing so I don't lose my 3 regular visitors to this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment