Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wyatt

So, if you haven't heard by now... Frankie & I are the proud owner of a 80 pound chocolate lab named Wyatt. He's amazing. I have a lot of pictures on my iphone, which i display to anyone that wants to look. I'll put together a Wyatt photo shoot on this blog shortly. But I wanted to capture this thing that Frankie sent to when we were corresponding to the folks that put him up for adoption:

"We believe he is a purebred, but don't have any papers for him. We got him to train for drug detection work, but he prefers getting petted to searching. He is a very sweet dog and just wants to be with people. He is current on shots and was recently neutered - no behaviour or medical issues that we know of."


after 3 days with Wyatt... it's safe to say that he prefers petting immensely over any other activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment