Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kids!!!

I was a nocturnal instructor on Monday & Tuesday this week, and we got to hang out, sing songs and check out skulls with the ranger. Here's a photo of the kids pre-skull identification.



That night, we were graced with the presence of Clint & Nick who sang "Country Road" while playing the guitar and accordion. This duo has prompted my desire to acquire a banjo so i can join them during the spring mountain school session.



Then on Wednesday I went back to teaching during the day time and to say i have had my hands full the past few days is a fun understatement. Here's a photo of the boys munching on pretzels during a peaceful and stationary moment. Trust me, this was very very very very rare.



I"ll post more on my adventures with these guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment