Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!

So, i leave for SPRING BREAK on Monday to go to the sunny state of florida. So, before i continue, I just need to thank my sponsors for this upcoming trip:
Frankie - frequent flyer provider
Dad - Free house supplier
Susan - amazing chef (i.e., free food)

Seriously, as a grad student, could I ask for anything else? Anyway, in anticipation of this landmark legitimate SPRING BREAK trip, i received the following email from my dad.

Steph, check out these 2 photos...water is 70 but you still might want a light wetsuit!!! picked this custom 9'10' board on craigs list..guy lives less than a mile from me and makes custom boards in a shed in his back yard. Awesome dude.

And then he attached these photos:



So, i need to applaud my dad for a few things:
1. Getting a surfboard
2. Finding a way to include both of his automobiles in photos
3. using the word dude in a sentence, leaving the reader to question if he is serious or joking.
4. Not commenting on his "sweet rims"

Anyway, this photo was a pleasant reminder that the sun shines in a section of the world, and that I will be able to bask in its glory in exactly 7 days.

So, once again, I would like to thank my sponsors, and now the guy that builds surfboards in the shed in his back yard.

awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment