Friday, June 24, 2011

the next 14 days

The next 14 days are going to be a little out of the ordinary. First, I will be attempting to run 15 miles tomorrow (fingers crossed that i make it!) and then I head off to the wild yonder of Ross Lake to spend time with some teenagers.

So, I will not be around for a while... but in lieu of my departure, I will by trying something new. Each day I will have a photo posted of where I will be on that day... and you can just imagine.

Also, while i'm out on the trip, I will have my SPOT with me and will have it on tracking each day, so you can definitely follow along. The link is
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0DW1tozVjOWgd1AlXyghQAlYqLXkS8Xyb

In the mean time, please send the red head birthday wishes! He turns 28 this saturday... slowly catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment