Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sorry

it's kinda been a long day. I had a laundry list of things i wanted to do today:
run
laundry
update this blog
get photos off my camera
read

and yet i just got home after 13 hours of training today and absolutely none of those things are going to happen... so i'm sorry i've been neglecting this as I know I have incredibly dutiful followers that are on the edge of their seat daily to see what is happening in my microcosm

Alas, you must wait another day... but i leave you with a list of things I will start talking about:
1. park ranger training
2. three days of bird stalking
3. NC wild training
4. the naturalist/runner dilemma

until then, i suggest you look at one of the blogs on the side of this panel and see what fun updates they have to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment