Thursday, December 29, 2011

my dog ate my bag

Wyatt and I did a long run on tuesdayish... which was 13 miles in the chuckanuts in the wind and rain.  Then yesterday, in a fit of rage targeted at the weather, i decided to go run inside... on a treadmill.  I return home, to this.


yes.  wyatt ate part of my bag.  It's the part of my bag that i had treats in for our long run...  but more importantly, where i store all of my food for my long runs.  I've had this bag for a long time, and it's been with me for a lot of amazing runs.... and i've been slowly watching it disintegrate with the years and the miles... but i wasn't ready for this.  So, i'll sew a patch on, and hope that will do the trick.  But in the mean-time, here are some photos from my bag & i.

First long trip - PCT thru-run in 2008

last day of PCT Thru-run.... cold, hungry, and exhausted.  bag, still there.

bike touring over international boundaries

 Running to Stehekin in 2011

Crossing McCallister Pass


There are a lot more times i've had my bag with me... training runs, bike rides, hikes and the list goes on.

crap, i just looked outside and it's raining again.  stupid washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment