Friday, February 25, 2011

hmmm

do you ever have one of those weeks where you realize it's friday... but you were pretty sure 3 minutes ago it was Tuesday?

welcome to my day.

Big presentation today on my curriculum project. Thankfully, I have a partner that also understands group dynamics and the need to share work equally... so, i think we put together a stellar paper (50 pages... eeek) and a killer presentation. Once I get through this, i'll post up some good photo's and some more updates.

in the mean time, for those of you out there getting out in the snow this weekend, and away from the resort you should get into animal tracking. It's so cool to see little critters footsteps in the snow and then spend the next 10 minutes arguing with your friends over if it is a bunny, squirrel or unidentified mamal. I swear i saw cougar prints one day, came back with another friend and we deemed them a mishmash of other things. just try. it's fun. trust me. And if you want to get involved with the Citizen Science project on Wolverines with Conservation Northwest, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment