Monday, August 15, 2011

Chelan


So, after I got off the boat from Stehekin, I walked 6 miles with a pie in my hands, since I could not get picked up hitch-hiking... which was pretty annoying. The good part was that I hadn't talked to anyone in about a week, so the 1.5 hour walk gave me time to talk to my parents & frankie. good deal. Once I reached my destination, the bachelorette party began. One of my good friends, Sophia, is getting married this September so about 20 girls descended onto the desert town of Chelan to celebrate. We spent most of our days by the pool catching up with each other, reading and drinking sangria, margarita's, mimosa's and water. At night we'd all hang out at the house, eat dinner and have our own dance party. We did actually go out one night in the raging bar scene of downtown Chelan... but we pretty much just danced with each other in the obligatory circle that girls some how always form.

It was a great time, and I was really excited to have the opportunity to catch up with everyone I used to see each day in Seattle that I haven't seen in over a year. Oh, it was also 90 degrees and sunny every day to. yes! Also, if you ever want to hear a fun story, ask me how i got back home. If you remember from the previous post, i hiked to stehekin then took a boat to Chelan. it was fun.

Porch sunset view

Dressed up for neon night... heels & make-up!

Girls!

girls in bikini's everywhere

where we stayed.


No comments:

Post a Comment